What Types of Problems Do We Commonly See at Lowford Clinic?
- Back and neck pain
- Joint and muscle problems
- Whiplash injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Trapped nerves
- Disc problems
- Aches, pains and stiffness in muscles and joints of your arms and legs
- Hip pain
- Stress-related issues including anxiety (Reiki, reflexology, aromatherapy, Indian head massage)
- Fertility problems (acupuncture)
- Running injuries, technique, nutrition and recovery advice.
Don’t See Your Problem listed?
The combined experience of our clinical staff means that if your problem is not listed above, it does not mean that we cannot or have not seen and treated it before. If you are not sure give us a call and we will be happy to discuss your personal situation with you and give you an honest appraisal of our ability’s to help you. Alternatively you may wish to chat face to face with a practitioner and for this purpose we offer a 15-minute advisory consultation.
Come and have a chat and a coffee, meet the staff, see the clinic and let us help you decide whether Lowford Clinic is the right decision for your healthcare needs.
Lowford ClinicHelping You Be Your Best
Experienced Chiropractors & Physiotherapists in Southampton